Clackamas County Commissioners are seeking interested residents to serve on county Advisory Boards and Commissions (ABCs). These ABCs offer residents the opportunity to become very involved in specific activities and the goals of Clackamas County.
Individuals interested in this opportunity can apply online or via a paper form that can be obtained from the Public & Government Affairs Department by calling 503-655-8751.
Clackamas Workforce Partnership
The Clackamas Workforce Partnership (CWP) is actively recruiting members of our Board of Directors. CWP currently has two (2) positions available in the public sector. Potential members must have optimum policy-making authority within the entities they represent.
The Clackamas Workforce Partnership (CWP) is a business-led workforce development organization dedicated to taking a leadership role in forging a strong and vital partnership between business and the workforce development community; fostering an accountable, market-driven and world class public workforce system.
The Clackamas Workforce Partnership’s board of directors is made up of representatives from business, organized labor, education, economic development, community-based organizations, and local government. CWP’s mission is to address critical workforce, educational, and training challenges, and develop a skilled workforce that meets the needs of business and strengthens the local economy of Clackamas County.
The Clackamas Workforce Partnership Board:
- Invests federal and state resources to increase business productivity and promote a quality workforce in Clackamas County;
- Convenes businesses and community stakeholders to increase awareness of and to develop strategies to address local workforce challenges;
- Directs the implementation of comprehensive strategies for services to youth with special emphasis on the linkage between business and education and the development of academic and workforce readiness skills;
- Promotes business involvement in the workforce system and assists businesses in meeting their recruitment and employee retention needs;
- Coordinates workforce activities with economic development and educational organizations in Clackamas County communities;
- Provides direction, oversight and support to job seekers accessing the public workforce exchange system.
Application deadline is 11:59 p.m., Wednesday, Oct. 11, 2023. For more information, please visit our website at www.clackamasworkforce.org or call us at 503-657-6644.
This recruitment is not open to Clackamas County employees.