- Application (PDF)
- Volunteer agreement
- Handling unknown substances
- Release of liability form (PDF)
- Safety rules
Volunteer to pick up litter along county roadways
Help maintain your 1,400 miles of county roads by volunteering to clean up litter along a roadway near you. We help coordinate your events and remove bagged garbage, and supply you with grapplers, safety vests, plastic bags, roadside warning signs and sign stands.
We install road signs recognizing community groups or individuals who clean at least 1 mile of road twice a year.
- Adopt a county road for at least 2 years
- Pick up litter at least twice a year
- Install temporary traffic warning signs while you are picking up litter
- Gather and return county equipment
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old, or can be 12-18 with a guardian present
- Sign a waiver for each participant
For more information, contact Ron Buck, Adopt-A-Road Program Coordinator, at
AdoptaRoad@clackamas.us or 503-650-3347.