Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Clackamas County READ MORE

Annexation Information

A petitioner needs to complete the Annexation Packet for annexing property into a service district. Please review the packet and complete the forms.

The Annexation Packets are available below and also by calling (503) 742-4567. Once you have completed the Annexation Packet return it to our office. The Annexation Packet is filed with Clackamas County Elections. The Elections office requires two checks to accompany boundary change applications, one to Clackamas County for the application fee and the second to Metro for the mapping fee.

  • Clackamas County Service District No. 1
    CCSD#1 provides sanitary sewer and surface water services to the North Clackamas Service Area (NCSA) in unincorporated urban Clackamas County, north of the Clackamas River and east of Oatfield Road. Residents of the City of Happy Valley are retail customers of the district.
  • Tri-City Service District (TCSD)
    The TCSD primarily provides regional collection and wholesale sanitary sewer treatment services. The TCSD boundaries coincide with those of the partner cities of Gladstone, Oregon City and West Linn. Property owners must first annex to one of the member cities, then to TCSD. Only those parcels in one or another of the cities can receive sanitary sewer service.


150 Beavercreek Road Room #430 Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

⚠ Due to COVID-19, our offices are closed to the public. At this time the closure is expected to continue through April 6. Our employees are available and working to meet your needs remotely.