Report a Spill or Leak

Report sewer or stormwater problems or concerns, such as a sewer spill or illegal dumping into a storm drain.

Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
Weekends and after hours 503-655-8211

Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Emergency situation? Please use our phone numbers.

Please include the following information:

  • Address or nearest cross street
  • Description of problem
  • Your name
  • Your contact information, including phone number and email address

Your name and contact information will be considered to be submitted in confidence, and the county will not disclose your name or contact information except as required by law.

Thank you for helping us to protect public health and the environment!


150 Beavercreek Road #430, Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Lobby hours
Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Phone hours
Monday to Thursday
7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Customer service

Development services and permits

Related Events
Board of County Commissioners, Water Environment Services
Water Environment Services
Related News
Water Environment Services, Transportation and Development, Parks, North Clackamas Parks and Recreation
Public & Government Affairs, Water Environment Services