The RiverHealth Stewardship Program offers grants to support community groups, businesses, and property owners who want to improve the health of watersheds within the surface water areas served by Water Environment Services. See the Grant application and guide for forms and program details, including eligibility and project ideas. For questions, contact Gail Shaloum at 503-742-4597 or email@example.com.
RiverHealth Watershed Stewardship Program grant accomplishments 2022-23
- Removed 44 acres of invasive species
- Planted 2.021 native trees, 13,724 shrubs, and 825 herbaceous plants
- Enhanced a total of 9,500 linear feet of streams over 56 acres
- Involved 667 volunteers
- Gave 30 different lessons, field trips, or other educational sessions
- Provided watershed health education to 398 students and 71 adults
- Conducted 12 public events
The grant application process is open February through mid-April annually.
- Grant application and guide
- 2023 grant recipients