Please join us for an informational forum to share the latest news on Clackamas Water Environment Services’ Sanitary and Stormwater Rules and Standards Update.
The project reviewed the current rules and standards to: reflect new technologies, approaches, and development patterns; address regulatory changes and requirements; and provide uniform and streamlined development review and approval processes.
The informational forums will:
- Provide information on proposed policy changes including:
- Stormwater performance standards (retention, water quality, flow control), project thresholds, exemptions, and in-lieu fees
- Stormwater facility selection and design – facility types (including green infrastructure and proprietary systems), allowable uses, prioritization, and minimum design criteria
- Sanitary connections, pretreatment requirements and conveyance design standards
- Sanitary and stormwater fiscal policies
- Easements, maintenance, and use of public properties
- Give answers to your questions
- Hear your feedback on recommended policies and implementation
Thursday, December 5, 2019
6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Clackamas Community College
Harmony Campus Community Room
7738 SE Harmony Rd, Milwaukie
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Development Services Building, Room 115
150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City
Questions? Please contact Leah Johanson, Senior Civil Engineer, Water Environment Services, 503-742-4620, firstname.lastname@example.org