Many agencies in Clackamas County which offer housing and services to people who are homeless participate in the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). The HMIS is designed to collect data on the housing and services provided to clients. The system is only accessible to employees of contracted agencies, and the county works to protect the privacy of clients. This statewide HMIS is administered by the City of Portland. The software product used in Clackamas County is Community Services by Wellsky.
All questions about HMIS should be directed to:
Visit Continuum of Care for information and reports about homelessness in Clackamas County.
Documents and forms
Policy and Procedure for Programs using HMIS
- Policy and Procedures
- Participation Agreement
- Community Data Standards
- Data Expectations and Exceptions
- User Agreement
- User Agreement - Special Conditions
- Remote Access Policy
- Remote Access Agreement
- Privacy Notice to Clients of Uses of Disclosure
- Privacy Notice to Clients of Uses of Disclosure for posting
- Declaration of Roles and Responsibilities for HMIS Implementation, Operations and Oversight 2013–2014 Agreement