457b Deferred Compensation Retirement Plan
The 457(b) Deferred Compensation Plan provides a resource for retirement savings in addition to your PERS/OPSRP benefits. You can contribute a fixed dollar amount or percentage with each paycheck; a County-paid contribution is included for certain groups.
- VOYA Financial Services
- Deferred Comp EZ Enrollment form (for 1st time enrollments only)
- Final Paycheck Lump Sum Form
- Deferred Compensation Handbook
PERS / OPSRP Retirement Pension and IAP
PERS/OPSRP Pension Program is funded by Clackamas County and provides a lifetime pension to eligible participants. It is designed to provide a percentage of your final average salary at retirement. The actual pension amount varies based on employee group, years of service and final average salary.
- PERS Website
- IAP Beneficiary Form
- Tier 1 & 2 Designation of Beneficiary
- Police and Fire Unit Election (Officer's Only)
Clackamas County Retiree Benefits Program