Apply for a career with our County
Veterans may apply for veterans' preference points by answering two questions on the questionnaire page of the application and sending related documentation. We'll need a copy of your DD214, DD215 that includes your "Type of Separation" and "Character of Service" and a letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs certifying Disabled Veteran Status (if applicable). Please include the Job Title and Job Opening ID.
- Upload the documentation inside the online application
- Or send to our department via mail:
2015 Kaen Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
- Fax: 503-742-5468
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for accommodation
We are happy to consider your request for accommodation. We have experience successfully accommodating applicants requiring reasonable accommodation during the selection process. If you feel you require a reasonable accommodation, please describe your needs on the online application.
A recruiter will contact you prior to the next step in the selection process to discuss your accommodation needs.
Get job search notifications
Build a job search to get e-mail notifications of county job postings.
- Sign in or register in our career portal
- Enter keywords for job titles or skills that you are interested in
- Click "save search".
- Name your search and check the box that says "Email me when new jobs meet my criteria".
- Verify your email address or enter a new one where you want the job notifications sent.
- Click "save".
Help with the Application
Your employment application must be a complete and accurate representation of your work history, experience, and education. Please make sure you list all positions (paid and unpaid), which you believe are directly relevant to the position you are applying for. If selected for a position, salary offers will be made within the posted pay range and will be based on your experience (paid or unpaid) that is determined to be directly relevant to the position.
Please take note of the job posting closing date or application review date. Should you encounter technical difficulties when applying, please feel free to call 503-655-8459 or email us at email@example.com and we would be happy to assist you.
No. Click the Sign In link on the Job Search Page to access:
- Forgot User Name
Click this link to access the Forgot User Name page, where you can request an email reminder of the user name associated with the provided email address.
- Forgot Password
Click this link to access the Forgot Password page, where you can request an email with a new system-generated password.
Password resets or user names will only be processed and sent to the primary email listed on your My Account Information. You can also call our office during business hours (Monday–Thursday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at 503-655-8459 and we can help you.
The good news is if you only create one user name and password, you can apply for new jobs without having to complete the entire application because some sections of the application pre-populate with information you have previously entered — for example, education and employment sections do not have to be entered each time — you will only need to update it as necessary.7581
Try signing in again, making sure your user name and password are entered correctly. (Passwords are case-sensitive).If you still receive an error, use the Forgot Password feature to have a reset password sent to the primary email listed on your My Account Information.
Still not working, call our office during regular business hours (Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.) at 503-655-8459 and we will reset your password.7581
Yes. Download the step-by-step guide on How to Apply for a Job. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off if you can’t see the document when you click on the link.7581
I am having technical issues when applying and I'm getting kicked out of the system. What should I do now?
If you receive an error while applying, the tips below may help:
- Clear all internet cache files including temporary internet files, cookies, etc.
- If the Clackamas County's web site was reached from a third-party web site, please access our site directly.
- Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off.
- Do not use the browser Back and Forward buttons unless no other navigation option exists on the page. Use the Next or Previous button on the top right of the page instead.
- If an error message is received stating "Contact System Admin", navigate to the previous step and retry the action again. If the error still occurs, please log out and try again.
Please attempt the tips above, but if you still have issues or receive errors, document details about the specific error received and the point in the process they occurred and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Screen captures of all issues are very helpful in troubleshooting issues.7581
Some job openings require applicants to meet the requirements of the County’s Driving Policy. This information will be listed in the job posting. See Employment Policy and Procedure #52.7581
- Login to Careers with your User Name and Password
- Click on My Saved Searches
- Click on the right facing arrow on the Search row you want to edit or delete
- Click Delete
- Click OK to continue
To Edit Search: Edit any of the fields and click Save7581