Clackamas County is committed to offering a high-quality benefits package to support employees and their families.
To help you better understand your benefit options new employees will attend new benefits orientation within their first two months of employment. Eligibility for benefits is based on your employee group. You must enroll in any plan for which you also wish to enroll a dependent. Individual plans may have additional eligibility criteria.
Below is a general list of benefits, but may not list specific differences in union contract agreements or part-time/full-time status. Benefit information is subject to change.
- Medical/Vision/Prescription/Alternative Care
Option of three medical plans
Option of four dental plans
- Life Insurance County
County paid Group Term Life
- Disability Insurance
County paid Disability
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Deferred Compensation Section 457 Retirement plan
- PERS/OPSRP Retirement plans
- Additional benefit plans include: Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Group Universal Life, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Short Term and Long Term Disability Buy-up, Long Term Care, Pre-paid legal and AFLAC.