Project description: The asphalt concrete approaches at the Clear Creek Bridge will be repaired. The asphalt concrete at this bridge is in poor condition and needs repair. This location experiences heavy truck loads and relatively high speeds at the bridge. Repair of the approaches will provide safer movement of vehicles and have a smoother transition and less wearing impact to the existing bridge structure. In addition to the bridge approach work on Springwater Rd at the Clear Creek Bridge, Springwater Rd will be overlaid between the Clear Creek Bridge and the end of the project limits of the Clackamas River (S Springwater Rd) Carver Bridge.
Status: In design
- Construction start: July 2019
- Construction complete: October 2019
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, email@example.com, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts during construction of this project.
- Design of both bridge approaches, including smoothing the transition between the asphalt roadway and bridge deck structure. Design of pavement overlay.
- Project estimate is $345,000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas County Road Funds.