Add a crosswalk with flashing lights, pedestrian island and ADA-compliant curb ramps.
Preparing for construction
Updated: May 19, 2022
To provide a safe place for Lot Whitcomb Elementary students, families and community members to safely cross SE Fuller Road.
- Construction start: Aug. 2022
- Construction complete: Sept. 2022
- Construction activities will impact vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle access at the intersection.
- Message boards will be displayed two weeks before construction starts.
- Expect single lane closures at the southern half of the intersection at Fuller Road, Causey Ave and Harmony Dr.
- Work hours: 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Construction will start on the west side of the intersection and transition to east side. Lane striping and sign installation will follow. Signs with flashing lights will be connected to power in Sept.
- Preparing for construction.
- Project estimate is $185,600
- Funding is provided from the County Road Fund and a Safe Routes to School grant from the Oregon Department of Transportation.