Add a crosswalk with flashing lights, pedestrian island and ADA-compliant curb ramps.
Preparing for road striping
Updated: March 14, 2023
To provide a safe place for Lot Whitcomb Elementary students, families and community members to safely cross SE Fuller Road.
- Construction start: Aug. 2022
- Construction complete: Nov. 2022
Rolling single lane closures for road striping
- Preparing for road striping in the spring as weather allows.
- Project estimate is $441,000
- Funding is provided from the County Road Fund and a Safe Routes to School grant from the Oregon Department of Transportation.