Project description: Add a crosswalk with flashing lights, pedestrian island and ADA-compliant curb ramps at the intersection of SE Fuller Road and SE Causey Avenue/SE Harmony Drive.
Why: To provide a safe place for Lot Whitcomb Elementary students, families and community members to safely cross SE Fuller Road.
Status: In design
- Construction start: Fall 2021
- Construction complete: Winter 2021
Contact: Mike Ward, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4688
Things to be aware of:
- Construction activities will impact vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle access at the intersection, but a complete road closure is not anticipated.
- Design of intersection and safety features.
- Project estimate is $185,600
- Funding is provided from the County Road Fund and a Safe Routes to School grant from the Oregon Department of Transportation.