Project description: Pave two inches of asphalt, adjust and lengthen guardrail, and add white fog lines along two miles of Salmon River Road from Hwy 26 to Welches Road to provide a smoother ride and preserve access to Salmon Huckleberry Wilderness area.
Status: In design
- Construction start: Aug. 2020
- Construction complete: Sept. 2020
Contact: Mike Ward, Project Manager, email@example.com, 503-742-4688
Things to be aware of:
- Construction activities will impact vehicle, pedestrian, and bicycle access along Salmon River Road. There may be delays of up to 20 minutes, but a complete closure is not anticipated.
- Design of roadway.
- Project estimate is $750,000
- Funding is provided from federal emergency relief program funds matched with County Road Funds.