Project description: Clackamas County has bicycle/pedestrian funds to enhance sidewalk facilities along SE Torbank Road in Oak Grove between River Road and the Trolley Trail. Most of the street has no sidewalks needed to provide safe routes for students, traveling to and from home and Oak Grove Elementary and other area schools. These pedestrian improvements will provide an important connection to an Essential Pedestrian Network and an existing sidewalk along the school’s frontage. Stormwater facilities will also be a part of this project, as well as paving from River Road to Oak Grove Elementary.
- Construction start: June 2019
- Construction complete: September 2019
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, email@example.com, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts. Pedestrian and bicycle access will be maintained along SE Torbank Road during construction..
- Relocation of existing utilities in preparation for construction.
- Project estimate is $622,000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas County Road Funds and fees charged to developers.