Project description: Clackamas County has bicycle/pedestrian funds to enhance sidewalk facilities along SE Torbank Road in Oak Grove between River Road and the Trolley Trail. Most of the street has no sidewalks needed to provide safe routes for students, traveling to and from home and Oak Grove Elementary and other area schools. These pedestrian improvements will provide an important connection to an Essential Pedestrian Network and an existing sidewalk along the school’s frontage.
Status: In design
- Construction start: June 2020
- Construction complete: September 2020
Contact: Jonathan Hangartner, PE, Project Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 503-742-4649
Things to be aware of:
- There will be vehicle traffic impacts and a temporary pedestrian detour route along SE Torbank Road during construction.
- Design of pedestrian facility layout and stormwater systems.
- Project estimate is $622,000
- Funding is provided from Clackamas County Road Funds and fees charged to developers.