The Housing Authority of Clackamas County updates its Annual Plan each year and its 5-Year Plan every five years. The Annual Plan includes past activities, future activities, and policy changes whereas the 5-Year Plan focuses on longer term goals and objectives of the Authority. The plans below were approved by the Housing Authority Board on March 24, 2022 following the public hearing. All public comments submitted during the the public review and at the public hearing on March 24, 2022 were recorded in the final plans.
Family Self Sufficiency Action Plans
The Housing Authority of Clackamas County announces the 45-day public review and comment period relating to proposed changes to the FSS Action Plan.
The comment period runs from July 26, 2022 through Sept. 9, 2022. If you want to submit written comments to be considered by the Housing Authority Board, please email them to email@example.com or send by mail postmarked no later than Sept. 1, 2002 to HACC, Attn: Elizabeth Miller, PO Box 1510, Oregon City, OR 97045.
Below are the proposed changes in summary, the current plan as well as the proposed changes by chapter:
- Summary of FSS Action Plan Changes draft
- Existing FSS Action Plan
- Proposed changes by chapter (not all chapters have changes):
A public hearing will be held and is tentatively scheduled for Aug. 18, 2022 at 10 a.m., during a meeting of the Housing Authority Board of Commissioners, Public Services Building, 2051 Kaen Road, Oregon City, OR 97045, scheduled to begin at 10 a.m.
This hearing time and date is subject to change by the Housing Authority Board of Commissioners.
Further information, changes and online registration will be posted to this website closer to the hearing date.
Other plans and reports
- Assessment of Fair Housing Plan 2022–2027
- Annual Plan 2021–2022
- Annual Plan 2019–2020
- 5 Year Plan FY 2017–2022
- Family Self Sufficiency (FSS) Action Plan
- HACC 2021 Audited Financial Statement
- HACC 2020 Audited Financial Statement
- HACC 2019 Audited Financial Statement
- HACC 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- HACC 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- HACC 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- Housing Choice Voucher Adminstrative Plan (Admin Plan)
- Public Housing Admissions and Occupancy Policy (ACOP)
- MTW Plan and Application – DRAFT