Housing Authority

Main Content

Housing Authority provides affordable, safe, and sanitary housing opportunities for Clackamas County residents.

All wait lists are now closed. If you are already on the wait list, you can check your status online.

If you are experiencing a housing crisis or homelessness, call Coordinated Housing Access at 503-655-8575.

Housing authority renters

Metro Housing Bond

Metro-area voters recently approved a $652.8 million general obligation bond, a proactive measure to address the shortage of affordable housing within Metro’s urban growth boundary. The bond allows our region the opportunity to invest in the development of new housing resources for some of our most vulnerable and historically marginalized residents.

Plans, reports and bids

Low Cost Apartments

These apartments are not associated with the Housing Authority.  Each has their own eligibility requirements and waitlist. For more information please call the phone number associated with the property that interests you.

For Landlords

Stories of Housing: Stacie


13930 Gain St Oregon City, OR 97045

Office Hours:

Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.

After Hours Maintenance Emergency:

Maintenance (Monday - Thursday):