The Traffic Safety Commission (TSC) is made up of 12 adults and one or more high school students. The TSC focuses on projects and programs in the following areas:
- alcohol and drugs related to traffic safety
- codes and laws related to traffic safety
- driver education
- highway design, construction and maintenance
- identification and monitoring of high crash locations
- pedestrian and bicycle safety
- traffic data
- school bus and school zone safety
- traffic control devices
The Traffic Safety Commission meets the first Wednesday of every other month from 7–9 p.m. in the Development Services Building Room 301, 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City or through Zoom. If you would like to join by Zoom, you must first register.
Please note: The October TSC meeting will not be an official meeting. The committee is taking a field trip and it is not open to the public. There will be no official business conducted. Our next meeting is Wednesday, Dec. 6, 2023.