Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Clackamas County READ MORE

Clackamas County 911

Clackamas County 911

Premise Hazard Form

This form is intended to create address-specific flags in our computer-aided dispatch (CAD) system. Please provide as much detail as possible when reporting premise hazards about the type of hazard or information to be added to our systems.

Did you choose the wrong form? Click here to go back to the main forms page.

Clackamas 911

911 services for people in Clackamas County -- the Clackamas County Department of Communications, C-COM, provides 9-1-1 emergency and non-emergency call taking service to the public. C-COM also provides radio dispatch services to 6 law enforcement agencies and 8 fire districts and departments. 911, service area, calls, emergency calls, emergency dispatch

Now Hiring

Clackamas County 9-1-1 is always looking for people who are interested in serving our local community by becoming a call-taker or dispatcher within our call center. We maintain an open and continuous recruitment for lateral hires (people who have worked in other 9-1-1 centers) and regularly have opening for both entry-level call-taker and dispatchers within our center.

Visit our Human Resources Jobs page to see what is open and available.


Please download and fill out the Statement of Personal History (pSPH) form in addition to your application which is available on the Department of Employee Services website.

Instructions for Submitting the pSPH Form

Forms may only be submitted during the open recruitment period in by email: save and attach this form to an email and send it to

  • If you are submitting the pSPH via email, please provide it either in a .pdf, .doc or .docx file

Please do not submit the form in a .pgs or .pages extension

You may expect to receive contact from Meg Neece within 5 business days of the receipt of your pSPH. If you have not heard back within 5 business days, please email Meg

Do not submit or turn in this pSPH form if it is not complete.

New Format?

911 Emergency Banner

If you are having an emergency, call 9-1-1. If you aren’t sure, call Non-Emergency at 503-655-8211.