Public Health Licensing Information
- Current fees
- Emergency Information – flooding, power outage, contaminated water
- General Information for restaurant operators
- Online License Renewal
- Oregon Food Sanitation Rules and Operator Fact Sheets
A Public Health plan review is required for new restaurants, before remodeling or when the menu is changed. The Public Health review is separate from the building department plan review.
- Health inspection results are posted for public viewing
- How to open a restaurant
- Restaurant license application
- Restaurant plan review application
- Restaurant plan review guidance
A temporary restaurant requires a license when food is prepared or served for consumption by the public at events.
- Temporary restaurant license application
- Temporary restaurant operation guide
- Temporary restaurant plan review application (seasonal and intermittent only)
Mobile Food Units (Food Trucks)
Food trucks are subject to the Oregon Food Sanitation Rules and must be licensed. A Public Health plan review is required for new mobile food units, remodeled units or when the menu is changed.
- Mobile food unit, commissary, or warehouse license application
- Mobile Food Unit Operation Guide
- Mobile food unit plan review application
Vending Machine Licenses
Vending machines that dispense potentially hazardous (perishable) food or unpackaged drinks must be licensed.
- For licensing information, please call 503-655-8384